Reduce Energy Use & Costs with Heat Pump Cooling Systems
You might be surprised to learn that air conditioners are not the only choice for home cooling. Heat pump cooling systems are a less popular – but often more efficient—method of keeping your family cool.
These systems also simplify your home heating, as the same appliance is utilized for both heating and cooling.
How Heat Pumps Work
A heat pump cooling system acts as an air conditioner and heater combined. In order to operate as economically as possible, they should be combined with a central air handler. If you’re interested in decreasing your energy costs, these are a reliable option for you to consider.
Choose Toronto Area ClimateCare in the GTA for a Quality Heat Pump Cooling System
Our aim is to establish long-lasting relationships with our customers. We do this by providing the following services and benefits:
- We hire only highly trained, licensed technicians who are committed to ongoing training and education
- We offer protection plans and maintenance plans to help you avoid unforeseen costs
- We give you access to convenient financing options so you are able to pay off your investment over time
- We provide a wide range of appliances, from large name-brands to our more affordable house brand
- We offer emergency service, 24/7 if your heating or cooling ever cuts out at a critical time outside of normal business hours
Get a Quote from Toronto Area ClimateCare Today
Contact us today to explore your options for heat pump cooling systems. One of our professional HVAC experts will help assess your needs and provide competitive pricing on a variety of options.